Beautiful skin is a wish and the dream of many women. However, not all women are born with problem-free, naturally beautiful skin. A late-night will give you dark circles under the eyes the next morning, an upcoming event is a sure thing to bring on a zit, and all the other reactions to situations that you think you have no control over, no more.
The blemish-free, acne-free, flawless skin that you always dreamt about can become a reality now. Start working on your skin-care problems by following our brilliantly easy beauty secrets.
5 Face Care Tips to help you achieve that naturally Glowing Beautiful Skin:
- Always remove your makeup before going to sleep; skin needs to breathe while you sleep. Make-up will prevent breathing because it clogs up the skin-pores and might cause blackheads and blemishes. Olive oil on a cotton bud works excellently to remove make-up and dirt. Exfoliating is important once a week to remove the layers of dead skin. A paste of walnut-powder and yoghurt will exfoliate the skin by removing dirt and leaving you with radiant skin.
- A Beauty Sleep is Important; if you do not get enough sleep, your skin will sag and you will get bags under your eyes. Skin gets tired, just like you. You need at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Do not forget to cleanse and moisturize your face before going to sleep. Apply honey on your skin a few times a week, this will naturally heal and soothe your skin.
- Protect your skin against the Sun; apply sunscreen whenever you leave your home. Always use a sunscreen product that has at least an SPF of 15 that will block both UVB and UVA rays from the sun. Sun exposure can cause age spots, wrinkles and even skin cancer.
- Exercise regularly; jogging, yoga, running, and walking give your blood circulation a necessary boost that will help with the cleansing of your entire body. You will notice a healthy glow on your skin after exercising. Do not forget to care for your skin before and after exercising.
- Remember the Importance of Water; drinks lots of water during each day, 8 glasses or more will provide the needed hydration for your body and skin. Eat vegetables and fruits that contain a lot of water, like watermelon, orange, cantaloupe, etc. Remember that rose-water helps to prevent puffiness around the eyes in the morning. It also maintains the pH balance of the skin.
These skin-care tricks will not take up too much of your time. So, even if you do not have time for very intensive skin care rituals, start by pampering yourself with these effective skincare basics.